Before we shed our 2021 skin away, let’s take a few deep breaths and look back: so we can look forward.
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears
– Tony Robbins
1. The Mindful Company, for giving me this opportunity to write and share
2. My friends and family, for always being here and making time for me
3. Myself, for taking up challenges and choosing to see them as opportunities
4. Myself, for the strength to carry on even during uncertain times
5. Myself, for being vulnerable and embracing my emotions
Towards the last quarter of 2021, I thought I needed more clarity because I wasn’t sure where I was going. Then I realised that it's alright if you don't have full clarity of the current situation – clarity comes when we look back at the past. When we look back, it's as if the pieces fit together like magic, and the picture becomes whole.
So to look forward, we must look back.
When you're setting intentions for 2022, whether it's prioritising your everyday to-do list or writing in your daily journal, remember the trials you've been through in 2021 and ask yourself: what can I do differently in 2022? How can I reframe these challenges?
If you like, you may join us for a collective intention to kickstart the year:
THIS MONTH, I WILL FIND STRENGTH TO FACE ANY CHALLENGES AHEAD AND CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY.
Leave a comment and let us know if you've found clarity looking back at 2021 and how you intend to start 2022.