Take personalisation to another level with some of these ideas – whether it's for a loved one or yourself, get inspired for your next buy!
In traditional numbers or Roman numerals, these are a couple of special dates you can think to engrave your Reminder with.
- The date of your own birthday
- The date of your parents' birthday
- The date of your pet's birthday
- The date of an anniversary
- The date you first met your partner
- The date you graduated school
- The date you overcame your fear
- The first date that comes to mind
One-word and short phrases that will make your Reminders one to keep.
- Build up
- Dream big
- See the good
- All is well
- Love you
- Do good
- Game on
- Fear not
Get matching Reminders with and/or for your loved ones!
For one Reminder:
- I love you
- For all days
- Perfect fit
- With you
For two Reminders:
- Finders and Keepers
- Heart and Soul
- Double and Trouble
- Forever and Always
- Mon and Ami – French, meaning 'my friend'
Prompts we hope to inspire – quirky, fun examples from The Mindful Company!
- A tribute to your favourite song
- Cherry Wine by Hozier (11 characters)
- In My Blood by Shawn Mendes (11 characters)
- Circles by Post Malone (7 characters)
- You Are by Lionel Ritchie (7 characters)
- ocean eyes by Billie Eilish (10 characters)
- A tribute to your favourite food
- Sushi (5 characters)
- Waffles (7 characters)
- Coffee (6 characters)
- Ice cream (9 characters)
- Ribs (4 characters)
- A tribute to your favourite movie
- Tokyo Drift - Fast and Furious (11 characters)
- Upon a Star - Pinocchio (11 characters)
- Phone home - E.T. (11 characters)
- Carpe diem - Dead Poets Society (10 characters)
- It's Alive! - Frankenstein (10 characters)
Got any ideas of your own? Leave them in the comments below!